- Term: full-time
- Salary: to be determined depending on experience and capabilities
- Location: Indian Head, Saskatchewan
- Competitive benefits plan offered
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist with the establishment, maintenance and harvesting of field crops,
- Operate, repair and maintain vehicles and agricultural equipment,
- Fabricate specialized equipment for use in research programs,
- Assist with grain/fertilizer/pesticide handling and transportation,
- Assist with preparation of materials and supplies for treatment applications and data collection activities,
- General farm duties as required.
- Applicant must have a valid drivers licence,
- Ability and willingness to work in various environmental and weather conditions (outdoors, cold, hot, dusty, loud, plant pollen, etc),
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, including evenings and weekends,
- Farm background and experience/familiarity with field crops, agricultural equipment, crop inputs and crop protection products is an asset but not a necessity,
- Ability and willingness to preform physically demanding work (moderate to heavy manual labour),
- Preference given to those who are mechanically inclined.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with resume and references)
- Phone: (306) 695-4200
- Deadline to apply: July 31, 2021. The position may be filled prior to the deadline.